U of A, Stollery Childrens Hos - Multi Site - At or Out Of
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 20.45 per hour Maximum: 22.85 per hour
Contracting/Procurement & Supply
Reporting to Manager, Operating Room Supply Chain Edmonton Zone, this position is required to perform numerous duties in accordance with well established policies and procedures related to customer service, supply distribution functions, sterile warehouse maintenance, and projects.
The incumbent directly supports activities related, but not limited to the following: the maintenance and integrity of warehouse, top up cart inventory, annual inventory counts and monthly audits, hand held device technology, checking inventory received from the vendor and MDC, transferring received inventory supplies from the staging area to their assigned storage location, entering orders into the computer system while verifying the items received and distributed, product recall management, clinical product conversions, and assist in determining optimal top up cart inventory.
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Written and oral communication in English language and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- VAX software usage and knowledge.
- Supply Chain related experience in Healthcare.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to problem solve quickly and accurately.
- The ability to function cohesively as a team player, work interdependently and with co-workers, deal with constant interruptions, and multi-task.
- Ability to lift and move heavy supplies in a physically demanding role.
- The ability to maintain confidential information.
- Knowledge of infection control practices and understanding of sterility.